Motiso brings the best organizational planning and management practices to the small business environment to deliver performances that are competitive, forward thinking, and sustainable.
We do not try to be an expert in all disciplines needed to grow a business. Our goal is to establish alliances and strategic partnerships with individuals and organizations qualified in such disciplines. Our services are seeded with volunteers, contractors, and consultants.
In order for us to offer free consultations, low-cost management consulting and training, and micro financing services, we rely on grants, donations, sponsorships, and investments from our partners.
Partnership with Benefits
Our alliance of individuals and organizations will take an active role in helping businesses grow and create jobs, thereby increasing the economic situation of communities we operate in.
In addition to helping a social mission, our partners can realize benefits in other ways:
- Partners and our clients will expand their network of connections.
- Individuals and organizations have an opportunity to offer their services to our clients.
- Partners are encouraged to support and connect with other partners in the network.
- Our client constituents are encouraged to promote the services of partners they have good relationships with.
- Clients and partners build lasting relationships for future endeavors without Motiso.
The Perfect Partner
Motiso’s Partner alliance Initiative brings together individuals and organizations to support our mission.
Affiliates contract with us to provide services to our clients at a reduced fee, by paying a referral fee, as a volunteer, or by pro bono. We maintain a list of vetted resources ready to support our clients in many areas, including:
- Management consulting
- Financial services
- Business set-up and launch
- Business plan, strategic plan
- Business certification
- Product and service design
- Social media management
- Web development and management
- Sales, business development, capture management
- Methods and procedures
- Executive assistance
- Graphic design
- IT support
We use a competitive bidding process evaluated on quality, price, and convenience of services.
Strategic Alliances expand our capacity to serve client constituents as Motiso helps to support our alliance partners’ goals and objectives. We complement and extend each other’s mission by providing various resources such as:
- Client referrals
- Business development services
- Sponsorship resources
- Grant funding
- Monetary and in-kind donations
Partner with Us!
There are many ways to partner with us, including:
- In-kind donations
- Employee engagement
- Monetary donations
- Small and large businesses offering services to our clients
- SBA affiliates such as SBDC and SCORE
- Nonprofits and for-profits with similar or complementary missions
- Entrepreneurial academic programs
- Chambers of Commerce
- Civic organizations
- Religious organizations
- Small Business Administration
- Department of Commerce
- Health and Human Services
- State Minority Business Agencies
- County Economic Development Authorities
- Entrepreneurship programs
- Private businesses
- Crowd funders
- Provide services to small businesses
- Seek partnerships and teaming with small businesses
- Purchase services from small businesses
- Increase in corporate citizenship (large and small companies)
- Corporate matching programs
- Increase access to target market