Avenues to Success!
- Receive up to 2 hours of one-on-one counseling at client site or Motiso’s office
- Gather an initial understand of the business situation and needs
- Identify goals and roadblocks
- Agree on next steps
- Receive up to 20 hours of analysis on the business from five centers of excellence: planning, financial, marketing, operations, internal capacity.
- Develop a roadmap identifying actions to address the business need and to position for competitive advantage.
Business Advancement Program (BAP)
This is a 90-day intensely, focused period of strategy development and execution to deliver results. Service includes weekly business meetings at the client site, an executive level management consultant, and:
- Develop a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Identify top 5 initial tactical actions to execute
- Program manage execution of tactical plan
- Performance monitoring of results
- Training to transition ongoing strategy execution to the client
Stating at 8 hours monthly, gain access to an executive level management consultant to address a specific need or provide ongoing support. Services include weekly business meetings at the client site and may include one or more services:
- Business and market research
- Business and strategic planning
- Project and program management
- General management
- Marketing and sales management
- Financial management
- Operations management
- Business development and capture management
- Organization development
- Technology planning and management
- Organization and one-on-one training
- Board governance
Clients may request a specific service with a definitive start and end period.
- Business set-up and launch
- Business plan, strategic plan
- Business certification
- Product and service design
- Marketing plans
- Electronic Marketing
- Traditional Marketing
- Brand management
- Social media management
- Web development and management
- Sales, business development, capture management
- Methods and procedures
- Executive assistance
- Graphic design
Clients and their teams become empowered by enhancing existing skills and addressing weak areas. Courses are delivered by webinar, seminar, workshops, and one-on-one. Curriculum topics include:
- Leadership & Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Financial Literacy
Current and prior clients have access to expand social connections with organizations and individuals by participating in our networking events and annual event. They also have access to a vetted resource pool of affiliate partners that deliver services on behalf of Motiso.
Micro Loans & Credit
Motiso makes short-term working capital loans to qualified clients, and offers opportunities for entrepreneurs to increase credit worthiness.
- $35K maximum loan amount
- 24 months maximum term
- Interest start at 4%
- Collateral may be required